Safari Photo Shoot
For his two month shoot, I decided to go with the theme of his room which is Safari so it made life a little easier already having everything there. I set up while baby was napping, fed him upon waking as you can see in the pic and sat him down to get acquainted with his new animal friends. The shoot is not perfect as I had to get it done before he started getting uncomfortable. Nor is it exactly what I had in mind, but you know what….he is perfect! I love the concept and how stinkin cute he looks, so mission accomplished in my book.
What we know about 2 Month Young Little B:
- Naps for about 1 -2 hours
- Still is not a fan of having a soiled diaper…..who would be right?
- Doesn’t enjoy car rides as much unless he falls asleep
- Drinks 4 ounce bottles
- Loves to kick his legs
- Laughs and smiles all day long
- Prefers to sit up and see the world over laying down
- Seems to enjoy being out in nature so far
- Beginning to teeth…not cutting teeth…just teething
- Follows objects really well
- Attempting to hold his bottle
- Enjoys tummy time…holds head up pretty well
- Thinks he is talking and loves when you talk to him
- Legs are super strong…can walk up your body while being held
- Giggles when daddy waves to him and tries to do it back!
- Mama’s boy!
Take a look at his shoot and some pics from his two months of life. Enjoy!