Slow down baby…
What better place to do a photo shoot than on vacation? Wasn’t what I had in mind. Baby was sick and still super congested this month, then we got booted off (mandatory evacuation) the island for vacation because of the Hurricane. So, I decided to go with the family pictures we took for his 4 month shoot. The pictures are so happy and fun and the colors are so rich and vibrant. None of this was staged which is probably what I love most.
This was Little B’s first time in the Outer Banks. We made the best of things and had a great time. I will post our vacation post soon. For now, you can check out the shoot below:
What we know about 4 Month Young Little B:
- 26 inches long/17 pounds
- Takes less naps
- Laughs more
- Can sit up if propped up
- Able to see and grab objects
- Puts own pacifier in mouth
- 2-3 naps during the day (1-2 hours). Sleeps 6-8 hours at night with 1-2 bottles in between then back to sleep
- Sucks and pops lips when he sees others eating
- Beginning to remember more
- Can slide forward during tummy time
- Makes all kinds of cute noises
- Enjoys looking in the mirror
- Loves music, dancing and being sung too
- Loves bath time….splashes all over the place!
- Drinks 6 ounce bottles
- Takes 5-6 bottles a day
- Enjoys the following shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Color Crew, Daniel Lion, Paw Patrol, Goo Goo Ga Ga Babies, Shape School, Tec the Tractor, and Zumbini. He recognizes them by sound
- Sits up in the stroller
- Enjoys books
- Loves school time and learning with Nanny Stephanie!
- Appears to like the color red
- Loves loves loves wrestling with Dad!!!
More 4 Month Young Little B…