Our Baby is 5 Months
This little guy is just continuing to wow us and bring us joy! We can never make it home fast enough to see that big smile on his face. This month has been filled with plenty of good times, lots of learning experiences, etc. Take a look for yourself….ENJOY!
- 26 inches/18 pounds
- Takes less naps
- Teething…puts EVERYTHING in his mouth
- Laughs more
- Rolls over
- Working on crawling but appears to want to skip crawling and walking and just run! Lol
- Found his feet, grabs them to play or to put them in his mouth
- Sits up without assistance for the most part
- Found his voice…baby makes all kinds of cute noises
- Has fun looking in the mirror
- Loves music and being sung too
- Loves bath time….splashes all over the place!
- Discovered he was a boy…I’m get to let you think about what that means…Lol
- Drinks 6 ounces of formula
- Takes 5-6 bottles a day
- Eating solids now….started with Happy Baby Oatmeal
- Stops everything he is doing to look at Kali our cat. They have stare off’s here and there. Quite entertaining to watch…he is very intrigued by her.
- Enjoys the following shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Color Crew, Daniel Lion, Paw Patrol, Goo Goo Ga Ga Babies, Shape School, Tec the Tractor, Puppy Dog Pals, Dora, and Zumbini….recognizes them by sound.
- Sits up in the stroller
- Loves books
- Likes playing peekabo….dad does it best
- Still has a good time wrestling with dad before bed! Literally does it until he tires himself out so it generally works in our favor.
- Loves school time and learning with Nanny Stephanie
- Enjoys figuring out how things work
- Fights sleep!!!
- Likes knocking things over during play time….or any time really. Lol!
- Loves playing with his stuffed animals. I think he believes they are his friends which just warms my little heart.
More of 5 Month Young Little B…